JOE FIELD: PRESS KIT
Phone: (218) 216-9055
WhatsApp: Message Me
Instagram DM: @thelegendsuniverse
If Paul Bunyan became a writer: That's Joe Field.
Field is the creator of the LEGENDS UNIVERSE™ and author of Arrowhead Legends and Skoldrun Legends. These book series feature Axel Holt, Gabby Oaks, Roscoe Boone, Mack Sawyer, Dakota Briggs, and Zoë Wind as they fight for their lives against notorious villains.
Readers of Field's books include middle grade kids, young adults, and the young at heart (aka fun adults).
Field is proud to be a native son of his beloved Minnesota.
3 KEYS TO LIVING YOUR BEST CREATIVE LIFE
Field shares the three key steps on how to live your best creative life, including stories and vignettes inspired by Field's travel to all 50 U.S. states and over 45 countries across 6 continents.
WHY YOU SHOULD STOP FOCUSING ON THE "WHAT", AND START FOCUSING ON THE "HOW"
Field uses the Minnesota Viking's former glory years of the Purple People Eaters to explain why people need to stop focusing on the "what", and start focusing on the "how".
USING HEAD WRITING TO WRITE A BOOK LIGHTNING FAST
There are countless ways to pass the time on long road trips, airplane rides, or awake in bed in the middle of the night. Field talks about how he uses moments like those to write scenes in his mind so by the time he can sit down at a proper keyboard the words just flow.
SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
1. What led you to become an author?
2. What is your creative process?
3. How long does it take you to write a book?
4. How do you come up with character names?
5. Do you base your characters on real people?
6. How has your past influenced your writing?
7. What types of books do you like to read?
8. What advice would you give to others aspiring to be authors?
9. Do you use outlines to write your books or do you write by the seat of your pants?
10. What books are you working on right now?
11. Who are your biggest creative influences?
12. If you were a superhero, what would your powers be?
13. Who are your favorite mainstream superheroes?
14. What does it mean when you say you use "head writing" to write books lightning fast?
15. Why did you choose to be independently published versus the traditional publishing route?
Before becoming an author, Joe Field worked a number of years in local radio and is quite comfortable using audio equipment and recording professional quality audio for podcast episodes and interviews. Current equipment includes:
RAZER KRAKEN X HEADSET
HINDENBURG PRO SOFTWARE